Twitter is a microblogging social media site where participants communicate in short, 140-character bursts.
To some, that might sound rather limiting. But Twitter has become hugely popular, with an estimated 1.3 billion registered users, and more than 420 million active accounts.
Twitter receives around 120 million monthly visitors, and has around 100 million active users every single day.
So what can you do on Twitter other than send short little messages to your buddies and pals?
Can you use Twitter to grow your business or brand and actually make money?
The short answer is: Yes!
Dell, for example, has an online shop for its refurbished products, The Dell Outlet.
The company reports increased sales from The Dell Outlet generated mainly by tweeting!
As an added bonus, the tweets also produce more click-throughs to Dell’s main site.
Dell Outlet, which has 1.5 million followers, tweets about what refurbished systems are currently available.
They also give their followers coupons and even information about clearance sales. More recently, they’ve offered exclusive deals to their followers.
Now, here’s how you too can use Twitter to achieve online marketing success:
“Twitter for Business”
In our brand new 83-page e-book, Twitter for Business: Gaining Followers and Increasing Your Income in 140 Characters or Less, my coauthor James Palmer and I pull back the curtain – and show you how to make thousands of extra dollars online with Twitter.
In this e-book, you will discover:
- A quick and easy guide to setting up or changing your Twitter profile. Page 1.
- 7 steps to writing a winning Twitter bio. Page 4.
- How and why you should pin some of your tweets. Page 6.
- 14 tips for writing more engaging, memorable, and response-generating tweets. Page 8.
- “Cheat sheets” – some free Twitter templates to get you started. Page 11.
- 12 ways to multiply your exposure on Twitter by getting a boatload more retweets. Page 14.
- Connect better with your audience by using Twitter chats. Page 33.
- 10 savvy strategies for harnessing the awesome power of #hashtags. Page 18.
- How to create and share Twitter images. Page 30.
- How to double your replies with Twitter videos. Plus: 10 proven techniques for boosting Twitter video engagement. Starts on page 27.
- 20 proven ideas for getting thousands of additional Twitter followers quickly and easily. Page 23.
- 16 more ways to make money on Twitter. Page 36.
- 8 metrics for measuring your effectiveness, influence, and ROI on Twitter. Page 43.
- Marketing your business with “tweetups.” (Not one of your Twitter followers in a hundred is taking advantage of this yet.) Page 48.
- Get your messages seen with “promoted tweets” (Twitter’s under-used equivalent to Facebook boosted posts). Page 50.
- Stay closer to your most important followers with Twitter lists. Page 53.
- Generate more online revenues fast with Twitter advertising. Page 59.
- 9 ways to become a Twitter ads “power user.” Page 73.
- 8 creative ways to spark conversions with embedded tweets. Page 41.
- 23 incredibly helpful twitter apps and tools. Page 77.
- And so much more….
To order your copy of the Twitter for Business on a 90-day risk-free trial basis, just click below now:
Praise for Bob Bly’s marketing advice
"You are awesome! I will always come to you first for the products that I need. You have class, integrity, brilliance, naturally gifted, and you are second to none! I am impressed with and appreciate your prompt response."
"Once in a blue moon, you get the chance to meet a living legend, one of the great men who has shaped his chosen field. In my unending pursuit of powerful marketing, I came face-to-face with just such a man. Robert Bly is America's Top Copywriter and a genius marketer. He's authored over 70 books for McGraw Hill and others, and gets paid more per word than nearly every author in America. Like all great men, he is a teacher and mentor extraordinaire. He freely shares the secrets of turning marketing into money."
"Bob, your stuff is always so good that even though I'm retired now, I have to read it!"
"You are someone I've grown to admire greatly. You share your knowledge with and encourage people in achieving their dreams, trying new things, and learning tricks of the trade. It's a rare 'guru' in our world today who is thoughtful and kind enough to help up and comers find the path to success. In my opinion, you are the very best. I'm grateful to you."
"After considering a number of high-level marketing professionals and reflecting on the matter for several weeks, I made the decision to ask Bob Bly to share the stage with me for my Twin Keys to Wealth-Building Conference. The reason I chose Bob is because I am convinced that he can deliver more tangible value to conference attendees than any other marketing or Internet expert on the planet."
--Robert Ringer, best-selling author
"I love your e-mails. Read every single one of them as they come in."
--Dr. Paul Hartunian
"I have huge admiration for your work. You're one of the few guys out there selling real information -- and selling it at a reasonable price! I think what you're doing is head and shoulders above others."
"I receive so many e-mail offers -- too many -- but Bob always delivers a product worth having. The marketplace for writing and marketing products has become over-hyped; in that environment it's reaffirming to see that Bob continues to stand for a level of quality that matters -- and happily, at a price that works."
“Thank you for sending out your e-mail newsletter. There hasn’t been a single issue you’ve sent out that I didn’t learn something.”
“I have bought a lot of your info products. The price is the most reasonable of what anyone is asking for their info products, especially considering the information is more to the point and more valuable than 99.99% of what is out there on the Internet.”
Act now and save $20
What will it cost you to learn how to transform Twitter from a place where people talk about what they had for breakfast or the last concert they went to …
… into a money-making social media marketing channel earning you thousands of extra dollars a year --even while you sleep?
Well, top Internet marketers routinely pay me $5,000 to consult with them on how to increase their online revenues – and $500 to write a single blog post (connecting to blog posts via hyperlink is a great use of Twitter!).
However, it won’t cost you $5,000 … $500 … or even $50 to have me help you get so many clicks from Twitter that your server practically catches on fire from traffic overload!
That’s because the cover price of Twitter for Business is a very reasonable $49.
But for a limited time only, it’s your for just $29 … a discount of over 40% off the list price … less than I charge for just 5 minutes of my time. You save $20!
And that’s your investment only if you agree with me 100% that Twitter for Business has indeed given you the keys to unlocking the incredible leads, relationships, and profits that Twitter can produce for your business.
If it doesn’t, then it won’t cost you a penny. Here’s why….
Our 100% iron-clad guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with our new e-book, Twitter for Business – and that it will multiply your Twitter results as never before!
My guarantee is ironclad – and unconditional: If you are unhappy for any other reason … or for no reason at all … just let me know within 90 days.
I’ll give you a full and prompt refund of every penny you paid. And on top of that, you can still keep the e-book free -- with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing. You can’t lose!
But I urge you to hurry.
This special LOW PRICE of only $29 (a $20 discount off the $49 cover price) is for a limited time only. And once this special expires, it may never be repeated again.
So what are you waiting for?
To order Twitter for Business on a 90-day risk-free trial basis … and save $20 … just click here now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order Twitter for Business today and you get a FREE 50-page Special Bonus Report, Writing for the Web (list price: $29).
In this free report, you’ll discover little-known Internet marketing tricks and tips that can quickly leave your competitors in the dust. Including:
- My proven 4-step formula for successful SEO copywriting – page 31.
- How to write subject lines that get your e-mails opened and read – page 35.
- 5 steps to writing perfect guarantee copy – page 40.
- Do you need a separate web site for every product you sell? Answer on page 20.
- The 3 most important things I’ve learned about writing e-mail – page 37.
- How to use statistics to prove your claims and sales points – page 44.
- 10 tips for increasing landing page conversion rates – page 27.
- How to convince subscribers that your e-newsletters are worth reading – page 23.
- 5 ways to capture the e-mail addresses of your web site visitors – page 46.
- And more….
Best of all, this bonus report – a $29 value -- is yours to keep FREE … even if you request a refund on the e-book!
To order Twitter for Business … and get your FREE Special Report … just click below now: